- 1 1/2 pounds beef stewing meat thinly sliced
- olive oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 can 28 oz diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can 14 oz red kidney beans drained
- 1 can 14 oz beans in tomato sauce undrained
- 1 can 14 oz tomato sauce
- 2 - 3 tbsp Mae's Chili / Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Brown stewing beef in some oil until browned; remove from heat.
- In a pot, saute onion until translucent then add garlic and green pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans and tomato sauce; stir together. Then stir in Mae’s Chili Taco Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Cook on medium – low to heat through.
- Stir in stewing beef and reduce heat to low and cook for about 3 - 4 hours.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream if desired.
Chili Taco Seasoning
Chili Taco Seasoning is great not just on chili or tacos but anything Mexican inspired like burritos or enchiladas. This is a blend that includes: Spices (chili powder, garlic, onion, cumin and spices) sea salt and cocoa. CONTAINS: CUMIN. It doesn’t taste like chocolate; the cocoa just adds incredible dimension to your meals. Mae’s Chili Taco Seasoning brings jaw dropping flavour to your meals. Eliminate the guesswork for your next chili or taco meal and choose Mae’s Chili Taco spice combination that is made with no artificial preservatives.
Weight: 80 grams
44 in stock