Chipotle Lime Chicken
- baking pan
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp Mae's Chipotle Seasoning
- 4 - 6 bone - in chicken thighs
- Mix together oil, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic and Mae's chipotle seasoning.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for 3 hours or overnight if time allows.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Sear the chicken in a cast iron for 4 - 5 minutes per side and then bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Chipotle Cocoa Rub
Chipotle Cocoa Rub is a great spicy seasoning to have on hand. It has a unique combination of smoky flavour with peppery heat. This is a blend of spices including chipotle, paprika and garlic to name a few. Also has a hint of brown sugar, cocoa and salt. Our Chipotle Cocoa also doubles as a quality rub for chicken, beef and seafood. It doesn’t taste like chocolate; the cocoa just adds incredible dimension to your meals. Mae’s Chipotle Cocoa Seasoning is jammed packed with amazing flavour. Eliminate the guesswork and choose Mae’s Chipotle spice combination that is made with no artificial preservatives.
Weight: 80 grams
50 in stock