Honey Chipotle Salmon
- cast iron preferably or frypan
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice or juice from 1 lime
- 2 - 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp Mae's Chipotle Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- In a medium bowl mix together butter, honey, lime juice, garlic, Mae’s Chipotle, salt and pepper. Place the salmon in a container for marinating and pour half of the mixture on top of salmon, making sure to get in all of the salmon pieces. Let sit 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- On medium—high heat in a cast iron sear salmon on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to preheated oven and bake about 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Brush salmon with remaining marinade and serve.
- This is great on the BBQ as well.
Chipotle Cocoa Rub
Chipotle Cocoa Rub is a great spicy seasoning to have on hand. It has a unique combination of smoky flavour with peppery heat. This is a blend that includes: Spices (chipotle, garlic, onion, cumin and spices) brown sugar, sea salt and cocoa. CONTAINS: CUMIN. Our Chipotle Cocoa also doubles as a quality rub for chicken, beef and seafood. It doesn’t taste like chocolate; the cocoa just adds incredible dimension to your meals. Mae’s Chipotle Cocoa Seasoning is jammed packed with amazing flavour. Eliminate the guesswork and choose Mae’s Chipotle spice combination that is made with no artificial preservatives.
Weight: 80 grams
50 in stock