- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Mae's Greek Seasoning
- 4 - 6 bone - in chicken thighs
- Combine together oil, lemon and red wine vinegar. Then mix in garlic and Greek Seasoning.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
Mae’s Greek Seasoning is a great all–purpose seasoning. This seasoning is great on roasted potatoes and chicken. A unique blend of spices including oregano, garlic and rosemary to name a few with a hint of lemon, salt and pepper. When you are preparing your favourite greek dish, you can’t go wrong using this awesome seasoning so eliminate the guesswork and choose Mae’s! Our spice combinations are made with no artificial preservatives.
Be Sure To Follow Us On Facebook
Have Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime through our contact page.
Weight: 70 grams