Maple Garlic Salmon
- 2 pieces sockeye salmon portions
- 3 tbsp Mae's Maple Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mix together Maple Garlic seasoning and olive oil.
- Generously spread over salmon. Let sit for about 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a cast iron on medium – high heat sear salmon on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Then place in oven and cook for 10 minutes until salmon is cooked.
Maple Garlic Seasoning
Maple Garlic Seasoning is a unique seasoning that is excellent on pork and sweet potatoes. This is a blend that includes Sugars (maple sugar, brown sugar) Spices (garlic, onion, mustard and spices) and sea salt. CONTAINS: MUSTARD. Our Maple Garlic Seasoning is jam packed with tons of flavour that will lift elevate your tastebuds. Eliminate the guesswork and choose Mae’s Maple Garlic spice combinations that are made with no artificial preservatives.
Weight: 80 grams
41 in stock