Maple Walnut Granola
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural almond or peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp Mae's Seasonings Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In saucepan melt together coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter until smooth.
- Meanwhile stir together oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax and Mae’s Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Then pour almond butter mixture over oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25 – 35 minutes until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes.
GREEK SOUVLAKI SEASONING
This is a great all – purpose seasoning. It is great when used in a marinade for chicken, lamb and pork for souvlaki and gyros. It is also excellent for Greek Style Roasted Potatoes or Lemon Greek Rice. This can also be used as a vinaigrette for your Greek Salads or add to Greek Yogurt for a creamy Greek Salad Dressing. This is a blend that includes Spices (garlic, onion, and spices) herbs, red bell peppers and a hint of sea salt, and lemon. Mae’s Seasonings explode with robust flavours. Eliminate the guesswork and choose Mae’s Seasonings spice combinations that are made with no artificial preservatives.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media for great recipes and more!
49 in stock